Deep Water is a 2022 mystery thriller drama movie directed by Adrian Lyne(2002 Unfaithful) from a screenplay by Zach Helm and Sam Levinson, based on the erotic psychological novel of the same name written by Patricia Highsmith in 1957, the film follows a couple who is forced to play dangerous mind games. Likewise, The Outfit follows the story of a British Tailor who encounters a tragedy that changed his life forever.
Produced by Arnon Milchan, Steven Zaillian, Garrett Basch, Guymon Casady, Ben Forkner, Anthony Katagas, and Philipp Keel under 20th Century Studios. Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas stars in the main role of Vic and Melinda in the film. The film is distributed by Hulu within the United States while Amazon Prime Video own the rights to premiere the movie worldwide.
Deep Water Release Date and Time
The psychological thriller movie is set to release on 28 March 2022 on Hulu inside the United States and on Amazon Prime worldwide. It was planned to release in 2020 but delayed to 14 Jan 2022. However, on 10 Dec 2021 it was announced that the film will be released exclusively for streaming services. It was pulled from its theatrical release due to the feeble theatrical marketplace for adult fare.
Cast of Deep Water
- Ben Affleck as Vic
- Ana de Armas as Melinda
- Grace Jenkins as Trixie
- Kristen Connolly as Kelly Wilson
- Jacob Elordi as Charlie De Lisle
- Dash Mihok as Jonas Fernandez
- Lil Rel Howery as Grant
- Tracy Letts as Don Wilson
- Jade Fernandez as Jen Fernandez
- Rachel Blanchard as Kristin Peterson
- Michael Braun as Jeff Peterson
- Finn Wittrock as Tony Cameron
- Devyn A. Tyler as Mary Washington (as Devyn Tyler)
- Michael Scialabba as Kevin Washington
- Paul Teal as Deputy Clark
- Juliet Brett as Chelsea (Babysitter)
- Shauna Rappold as Guest’s Wife
- Damon Lipari as Carlyle
- Jaren Mitchell as John
- Sam Malone as Bartender #1
- Armando Leduc as Other Guest
- Krystal Tomlin as Bartender #2
- Sefenech Henok as TV News Reporter
- Anna Bruno as Child Caterpillar
- Joanna Connor as Singer
- Brendan Miller as Joel Dash (as Brendan C. Miller)
- Goldie Lowe as Wilson Daughter
- Tiffany Christy as Drama Teacher
- Maddison Marx as Dog Shelter Worker
- Jeff Pope as Chief Nichols
- Martinez Martinez as David Ricigliani (as Joel R. Martinez)
- Jason Edwards as Some Dispatcher
- Darius Lindsley as Bucket Drummer (as Darius ‘Da Bucket Banga’ Lindsley)
Deep Water 2022 Trailer watch online
An official teaser has been released by 20th Century Studios which shows Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas talking naughty and just getting ready to intimate while a trailer is released on Hulu that gives a sneak peek to the film.
Deep Water film follows a super wealthy tech guy, Vic and his crumbling relationship with his possessive wife, Melinda. As the story progresses, the New Orleans couple fall into the trap of mind games and the marriage starts to fall under the weigh of mistrust and jealousy. Moreover, things become intense when a former acquaintance of Melinda named Malcolm McRae become disappeared and Vic confesses in the party that he has murdered McRae.