House of the Dragon is an American fantasy serial drama TV series created by Ryan Condal & George Raymond Richard Martin, and produced by Alexis Raben, Karen Wacker, Kevin Lau, Angus More Gordon under GRRM, Bastard Sword, and 1:26 Pictures Inc. production companies.
The action adventure television series stars Paddy Considine, Matt Smith, Emma D’Arcy, and Olivia Cooke in the lead roles along with other cast members. Sets in 200 years before the Game of Thrones, this fantasy drama marks the beginning of Dance of the Dragons.
Is House of the Dragon on Netflix?
Unfortunately, the series is not available on Netflix right now but there are various similar medieval kingdom series like Stranger Things, The Addams Family 2022, Knightfall, The Last Kingdom, Arcane, Sweet Tooth, Merlin, The Witcher, Shadow and Bone, Medici, Norsemen, Marco Polo, and many more series that you can watch via Netflix subscription.
Does Amazon Prime have House of the Dragon?
Nah, the ancient fantasy series is not yet streaming for Amazon Prime subscribers. Neither the show is covered in the Prime Video subscription nor it is available in the VOD section where you can rent or purchase it at some additional price.
However, there are numerous series that you can watch on Amazon Prime like El Cid, Vikings, The Pillars of the Earth, Robin of Sherwood, Merlin, The White Queen, Marco Polo, Robin Hood, Reign, The Borgias, etc.
Is House of the Dragon on HBO MAX?
Yes, the series is now streaming on HBO MAX as an original to the platform. If you want to watch this fantasy action TV television series then you need to take a monthly subscription of the streaming network.
The subscription of the service costs $9.99 per month with ads while an ad free premium plan costs around $14.99 per month. However, there is no free trial period in which you can watch the series for free.
Where can I watch House of the Dragon?
House of the Dragon is exclusively streaming on HBO MAX inside the United States, on Disney+ Hotstar inside India, and on BINGE & Foxtel NOW inside Australia. The show is currently not streaming in UK, Canada, and some other countries.
Even though, HBO’s streaming network crashed on Sunday, 21 Aug 2022 right after the landing of the latest show. HBO MAX is still the best option to watch the series. Other than that, the series is also available on Spectrum on Demand.
Who’s in the cast?
- Paddy Considine as King Viserys Targaryen
- Matt Smith as Prince Daemon Targaryen
- Steve Toussaint as Lord Corlys Velaryon
- Emma D’Arcy as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
- Eve Best as Princess Rhaenys Velaryon
- Fabien Frankel as Ser Criston Cole
- Emily Carey as Alicent Hightower (Young)
- Sonoya Mizuno as Mysaria
- Bill Paterson as Lord Lyman Beesbury
- Milly Alcock as Young Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
- Gavin Spokes as Lord Lyonel Strong
- Olivia Cooke as Alicent Hightower
- Ryan Corr as Ser Harwin ‘Breakbones’ Strong
- Jefferson Hall as Lord Jason Lannister
- Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower
- Graham McTavish as Ser Harrold Westerling
- David Horovitch as Grand Maester Mellos