The legal drama series fans are waiting for The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 after watching the first season on Netflix. The Lincoln Lawyer is 2022 American legal crime drama series created by Ted Humprey and David E Kelley whose story is based on the 2008 book The Brass Verdict written by the famous detective books author Michael Connelly(Bosch).
It stars Manuel Garcia-Rulfo in the main role of Mickey Haller, a defense attorney in Los Angeles who gets access to all the cases of his lawyer friend Jerry after his murder. The series is produced under David E Kelley, Hieronymus Pictures, Algorithm Entertainment, Fineman Entertainment, and A+E Studios whose credit can be seen in the beginning of each episode.
Is there a 2nd season of Lincoln Lawyer?
No 2nd season of Lincoln Lawyer series has been announced yet by Netflix but we can expect the show to receive a renewal soon because the show is trending on the charts of Netflix trailing behind Ozark only. Moreover, the first season ended with a twist where Mickey is surfing 🏄 on the beach while the man with a tattoo on his hand watching him from a far distance. His face isn’t revealed yet.
The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Release Date and Time
No official announcements have been made regarding the show’s future and that’s why no release date is yet confirmed. It isn’t clear if the show will be renewed or cancelled. Since all the odds are in the favor of the show, we can expect to see a second season on Netflix.
If the legal drama series is renewed for another season in May 2022 then we can expect The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 to be released around March 2023 since filming and post production will take time. Season 2 will also have a total of 10 episodes with an average running time of one hour. All the episodes will be available to stream on Netflix.
Where was The Lincoln Lawyer series filmed?
The Lincoln Lawyer series was entirely filmed inside Los Angeles, California. Principal filming began on 30 March 2021 and wrapped up on 3 Aug 2021.
The Lincoln Lawyer Series Cast
Most of all the juries, chief justice, attorneys, and prosecutors will return to reprise to play their roles in The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 except the ones who are dead like Christopher Gorham(Trevor Elliott) whose character was murdered in the season 1 finale episode, so he will not return to reprise his role in the new season of the series.
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo as Mickey Haller
- Becki Newton as Lorna
- Angus Sampson as Dennis ‘Cisco’ Wojciechowski
- Jazz Raycole as Izzy Letts
- Michael Graziadei as Jeff Golantz
- Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine as Detective Raymond Griggs
- Krista Warner as Hayley Haller
- Katrina Rosita as Tanya Cruz
- LisaGay Hamilton as Judge Mary Holder
- Lamont Thompson as Judge James P. Stanton
- Heather Mazur as Carol Dubois
- Chris Browning as Teddy Vogul
- Anthony Elfonzia as Jury Foreman
- Neve Campbell as Maggie McPherson
- Reggie Lee as Angelo Soto
- Katy Erin as Lara Elliot
- Anthony A. Kung as David Loresca
- Jonathan Avigdori as Anton Shavar
- Jamie McShane as Detective Lankford
- Christine Horn as Joanne Giorgetti
- Melvin Diggs as Deputy Murray
- Paul Rae as Bruce Carlin
- Jeff Francisco as Alvin Aquino
- Johann Urb as Jan Rilz
- Mikal Vega as Eli Wyms
- Paul Urcioli as Jerry Vincent
- Mageina Tovah as Wren Williams
- Amelia Brantley as Cherry
- Christopher Amitrano as Dennis Byrne
- Kim Hawthorne as Janelle Simmons
What will happen in The Lincoln Lawyer season 2?
The series is based on Connelly’s novel series focused on Mickey Haller, the writer has published six books so far. First and second books are already covered in the 2011 film The Lincoln Lawyer and season 1 of Netflix series with the same title so the second season will be adapted from the third book of the series.
Season 1 ended with the big win of Mickey after proving the game developer Trevor Elliott innocent against the government attorney. Moreover, the lawyer also revealed that Judge Mary Holder is corrupted and is behind the murder of Jerry. He handed the crooked judge to Detective Raymond who carried him away for further investigation. That investigation will be continued in the second season.
Mickey also helps Eli Wayne to come out from the prison by proving him innocent in front of the court. He also visits his former client Jesus Menendez to correct his past mistakes. The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 will continue the story of Mickey Haller and his family getting into another twisted case. Moreover, Angelo Soto is behind the bars.
Who is shown in the ending scene of The Lincoln Lawyer season 1?
Most likely, the man shown at the end of first season of Lincoln Lawyer who is watching Mickey Haller from far is Teddy Vogul, the biker group leader. He also has a talk with his former member Cisco that is not shown properly.
- Judy Justice Season 3 Filming Locations: Where is it filmed? - February 16, 2024
- Overflow Season 2 Release Date, Countdown, Trailer, What to expect? - December 28, 2023
- High School DXD Season 5 Release Date, Trailer, Plot Updates - December 23, 2023