The Man from Toronto is a 2022 American action comedy film directed by Patrick Hughes from the screenplay by Robbie Fox and Chris Bremner. It stars Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson in the lead roles of Teddy and Randy in the action packed film produced by Todd Black, Steve Tisch, and Jason Blumenthal under Columbia Pictures, Escape Artists, and Bron Creative Productions. The movie is now streaming on Netflix since its official premiere on 24 June 2022.
Where was The Man from Toronto filmed?
The Man From Toronto 2022 film was filmed inside Greater Toronto Area(GTA), Ontario, Canada during late 2020 and wrapped up by . Filming was originally planned to begin in April 2020 inside Atlanta but the shooting was delayed to pandemic.
The official filming began on 12 October 2020 inside the capital city of Canadian province Ontario and wrapped up in December 2020. Director Patrick shared the clapboard while shooting the first scene in the Bentway and the Lake Shore Boulevard.
Canadian Broadcasting Center Building located at 205 Wellington Street West was decorated with pink balloons to film the party scenes. Some scenes were shoot in and around The Omni King Edward Hotel and Holy Angels Roman Catholic Church located at 61 Jutland Road in Etobicoke, a local news Twitter handle reported.
Century Studio located at 7030 Century Eve, Mississauga was also utilized to film various scenes. Brampton is the place where the opening scene was filmed. The scene where Teddy ends up in the wrong place is located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and GO Station of Brampton.
Hughes shared a short clip while the shooting was ongoing around November 2020 inside Ivy Arms pub of Milton, a town of southern Ontario. The production team created a temporary camp at the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport located at 9300 Airport Road, Ancaster, Hamilton.
The Man From Toronto Cast
- Kevin Hart Kevin Hart … Teddy
- Woody Harrelson as Randy
- Kaley Cuoco as Anne
- Pierson Fode as The Man from Miami
- Jencarlos Canela as Agent Santoro
- Alejandro De Hoyos as Colonel Marin
- Lela Loren as Daniela Marin
- Rob Archer as Oscar
- Martin Roach as Marty
- Katherine Oh as FBI Tech
- Dorly Jean-Louis as Maitre d’
- Felipe Aukai as President Arvito
- Shawn Lall as Outside Reporter
- Tig Fong as Philip
- Al Vrkljan as Stuart
- Byron Abalos as Henry
- Patricia Casey as Betty
- Patrick Garrow as Brennan
- Jason MacDonald as Coughlin
- Kyle Gatehouse as Todd
- Marqus Bobesich as The Prisoner
- Cherie D’Elia as Waitress
- Michael Gordin Shore as Food Critic
- Tomohisa Yamashita as The Man from Tokyo
- Oleg Taktarov as The Man from Moscow
- Jay Yoo as Shady CEO
- Yui Ugai as Cute Waitress
- Glenn Ennis as The Man from Tacoma
- Justin Howell as The Man from Tacoma
- Nathaniel Shuker as The Man from Tacoma
- Dalton Derek as Intense Waiter (as Dalton Amador)
- Alex Cruz as Intense Waiter
- Grisha Pasternak as Croupier
- Natallia Poliveanii as Woman with Gloves
- Val Ovtcharov as Casino Manager
- Andrew Jaehyun Park as Second-in-Command (as Andrew Park)
- Tricia Black as Car Rental Assistant
This is the story of the misunderstood rivalry between the world’s deadliest assassin and a screwed up man. The thrilling adventure begins when the New York’s screw up man mistakenly enters into a hitman’s Airbnb rental.