Midnight Mass is a 2021 American TV horror TV series created and directed by Mike Flanagan. It follows a series of events that took place between a small group of community living in Crockett island who are trying to live a normal after being released from the prison. Currently, the show is streaming on Netflix just like The Haunting but fans might be stunned to see that the mini series is having a different story than that. The filming locations look stunning and scary but its not that place that you are thinking right now. Let’s find out the places where is Midnight Mass filmed.
Midnight Mass Filming Locations
Midnight Mass was filmed in Garry Point Park in Richmond, British Columbia according to show creator Mike Flanagan. Moreover, The Bridge Studios in Vancouver was also used to shot some scenes as the Church. Principal filming began in 17 August 2020 and wrapped up on 16 December 2020.
Originally, the shooting was planned to begin in March 2020 but it was delayed due to pandemic shutdown and shooting resumed again in August 2020 and completed within 4 months. Meanwhile, check out the filming locations of Taking The Reins.
- Kate Siegel as Erin Greene, Riley’s childhood sweetheart
- Zach Gilford as Riley Flynn
- Kristin Lehman as Annie Flynn, Riley’s devout
- Samantha Sloyan as Bev Keane
- Igby Rigney as Warren Flynn, Riley’s teenage brother
- Rahul Kohli as Sheriff Hassan, Crockett Island’s Muslim sheriff
- Annarah Cymone as Leeza Scarborough,
- Annabeth Gish as Dr. Sarah Gunning
- Alex Essoe as Mildred Gunning, Sarah’s aging mother
- Rahul Abburi as Ali Hassan
- Crystal Balint as Dolly Scarborough, Wade’s wife
- Louis Oliver as Ooker, Warren and Ali’s friend
- Matt Biedel as Sturge, the island handyman
- Michael Trucco as Wade Scarborough
- Henry Thomas as Ed Flynn, Riley’s father
- Hamish Linklater as Father Paul Hill
Is Crockett island a real place?
No, Crockett island is not a real place. Garry Point Park of Richmond was used as an on-set location to make a fictional place. The set was formed during the time of filming and was dismantled right after the filming wrapped up in December 2020. So, the set location is not live now but you can definitely visit the beachside village that is featured in the series.