The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window is a dark comedy thriller TV series created by Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, and Rachel Ramras. It follows Anna(Kristen Bell), a girl who is addicted to drinking wine with her daily prescribed medicines. She is labeled as crazy by her new neighbors for her absurd behavior but she ignored everyone in hope of getting something great. The series has recently released on 28 Jan 2022 on Netflix and garnered mixed reviews from the critics.
Where was The Woman in The House filmed?
The Woman in The House was filmed at a private property in Angelino Heights located a few miles away from Los Angeles, California. Filming began in March 2021 and wrapped up officially on 8 May 2021, according to the official reports.
LA serves as the major filming location for most of the latest holiday and Hollywood movies like VH1 Couple’s Retreat, Licorice Pizza, FBOY Island, Wrong Cheerleader, etc. This is the reason why this place is so popular among filmmakers and producers. The climate also offers an ideal environment for the smooth shooting.
Who’s in the cast of Woman in The House?
- Kristen Bell as Anna
- Cameron Britton as Buell
- Brenda Koo as Carol
- Tom Riley as Neil
- Appy Pratt as Elizabeth
- Michael Ealy as Douglas
- Mary Holland as Sloane
- Christina Anthony as Detective Lane
- Benjamin Levy Aguilar as Rex
- Nicole Pulliam as Claire
- Janina Gavankar as Meredith
- Brendan Jennings as Massacre Mike
- Shelley Hennig as Lisa
- Samsara Leela Yett as Emma
- Maria Russell as Beth Halloran
- Jim Rash as Flight Attendant
- Rachel Ramras as Eileen
- Christopher Chen as Michael
- Abhi Trivedi as Bank Representative
- Marc Evan Jackson as Wallace Faulkner
- Tim Bagley
- Lyndon Smith as Ms Patrick
- Nitya Vidyasagar as Hilary Lathan
- Timothy Davis-Reed as Man in the Nice Sweater
- Karen Y. McClain as Margaret
- Michael Hitchcock as Paul M. Riordan
- Greg Lewis as Wedding Guest
- Eve Sigall as Old Woman
- Michael Heidemann as Wedding Guest Waiter
- Charles Maceo as Police Officer
- Marie Kelli as Wedding Guest
- Brandon Paul Johnson as Neighbor
- Kelly Chavers as Teacher
- Amare Black as Student
- Glenn Close as The Woman in Seat 2A
- Brandon James Childs as Comedy Club Man
Woman in the House Synopsis
The story follows a heartbroken woman, Anna(Kristen Bell) who takes a break from her painting career after the tragic death of her eight year old daughter that leads to the breakup of her marriage. She often experiences hallucinations due to her prescribed medicines that are keeping her soul and body together. One day, while looking out of her window, she noticed a young attractive man is approaching her across the street but he become vanished as soon as Anna got it. Her neighbors marked her crazy but Anna determined to investigate the case to prove that she isn’t daydreaming.