365 Days 2 aka 365 Days: This Day is a 2022 Polish erotic thriller film directed by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes that serves a direct sequel to the 2020 film. Based on the second novel of a trilogy on the same name by Blanka Lipińska, the film stars Anna-Maria Sieklucka as Laura and Michele Morrone as Massimo. The film follows the story after the first movie, the couple involved in the romantic and physical relationship is now officially married and having a daughter together.
Where was 365 Days 2 filmed?
365 Days 2 was filmed in Italy and Poland inside Europe. The principal filming was scheduled to begin in 2020 in Sicily and Warsaw but was delayed due to Covid-19 pandemic. Filming begin in May 2021 and wrapped up in Sep 2021, crew member shared. Most of the filming(almost 80%) was done within Warsaw and a nearby province of Mazowieckie which also serves as a prominent filming site for the first film.
Sicily is the largest island of Italy famous for sandy beaches, archaeological sites, rich cultural heritage, and charming villages. Moreover, the main hero Morrone is also an Italian by birth which is quite familiar with the place and has some special attachment with him. Also, Sicily is an important tourist destination.
On the other side, Warsaw is the capital city of Poland which is a popular filming site known for filming The Bombardment movie 2022, The Pianist, Hold Tight, 365 Days, Inland Empire, The Coolest Game, Operation Hyacinth, etc.
Cast of 365 Days: This Day
- Anna Maria Sieklucka as Laura
- Michele Morrone as Massimo / Adriano
- Tomasz Mandes as Tommaso
- Simone Susinna as Nacho
- Magdalena Lamparska as Olga
- Otar Saralidze as Domenico
- Ewa Kasprzyk as Klara
- Dariusz Jakubowski as Tomasz
- Ramón Langa as Don Matos
- Natasza Urbanska as Anna
- Blanka Lipinska as Elena
- Natalia Siwiec as Emi
- Robert Wabich as Priest
- Slawomir Mandes as Italian Man
- Rafal Iwaniuk as Laura’s bodyguard
- Robert Zdebski as Italian guard #1
- Ernest Warzonkowski as Dancer #9
- Tomasz Malesa as Italian guard #2
- Marcin Matlak as Spanish guard #1
- Nikola Bogucka as Dancer #1
- Pawel Baryla as Spanish guard #2
- Marta Morawska as Beach Girl
- Natalia Cicherska as Dancer #1
- Kacper Nowak-Goclawski as Double of Massimo
- Bogdan Skiedrzynski as Musician
- Christof Wójcik as Dancer #2
- Dominik Gawronski as Musician #3
- Anna Kopytowska as Sorina
- Oliwia Babuska as Dancer #3
- Tomasz Wendt as Musician #2
- Mateusz Spychalski as Dancer #4
- Dariusz Kaliszuk as Musician #1
- Maciej Zakliczynski as Dancer #5
- Szymon Faracik as Dancer #7
- Karolina Pisarek as Amelia
- Natalia Karpinska as Dancer #6
- Wojciech Rokita as Dancer#8
Laura and Massimo are coming back stronger as an official couple but their lives will not be same anymore as Massimo’s family ties and a mysterious man Domenico is coming under their way to complicate their relationship.
365 Days 2 Review
Honestly, we were expecting a blast since last two years but what we’ve got is a big disappointment. What the heck they are trying to do? They have just extended a five minute story to a full length two hour movie.
Most of the viewers are blaming Netflix, some are putting fingers on Italy and Poland but in reality all of them worth the blame. The scripts were properly decorated and the novel is way better written than their acting. However, we should thank Netflix for at least bringing another film.