Directed by Gene Stupnitsky, No Hard Feelings is the latest movie of Jennifer Lawrence where she is starring as a 32-year-old struggling Uber driver who is so desperate to save her childhood home that she accept a proposal from two parents to date their 19-year-old son Percy.
You can see in the trailer that the film is a raunchy comedy where the main heroine is acting as a Bad Teacher or Bad Mom. The coming of age series is funny and full of humorous scenes. Also, this is the brand new genre for Jennifer Lawrence.
At first, Maddie appears to be a kidnapper to Percy but as the story goes, the boy starts to percieve her as a friendly woman and become her companion. The movie is scheduled to premiere this summer but where is the movie streaming now.
No Hard Feelings Where to watch?
No Hard Feelings hasn’t started streaming yet on any network yet but most likely, it will be released on Netflix as the distribution rights are reserved for SONY Pictures that has a deal with Netflix that approves the streaming of new movies & TV shows.
The movie is set to premiere on 23 June 2023 in movie theaters. Therefore, you would need to wait until the release date or check your local movie theaters for showtimes.
There is also a German gay romance movie of the same name which is now streaming on Dekkoo, an American content streaming service focusing on LGBT+ audience, especially gay men. The service is available on ROKU, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV inside the United States.
Is there a trailer for No Hard Feelings?
Yes, SONY Picutres has recently released an official Red band trailer for the upcoming film on 9 March 2023. It shows the R-rated humor and Lawrence attempts to seduce skinny Andrew Feldman to get a car and save her childhood home after her mother’s death.
What is the movie about?
The raunchy comedy series follows Maddie, an Uber driver who discovers an intriguing job listing: a wealthy couple is looking for some girl who can date their 19-year-old introverted son, Percy before he gets into college.
At first, the job looks easy but as the story progresses, Maddie realizes that Percy is no sure thing and she has do something really special to make him fall for her.
This is the first time when Jennifer Lawrence is appearing in a raunchy comedy unlike action movies like The Hunger Games, Don’t Look Up, Causeway, X Men movies, Mockingjay, etc.
No Hard Feelings Cast & Characters
Jennifer Lawrence as Maddie, a down-on-her-luck Uber driver who agrees to pretend to date a 19-year-old millionaire in exchange for payment, leading her on a wild adventure.
Andrew Barth Feldman as Percy, a socially awkward individual who doesn’t want to come out from his shell. He is the only son of wealthy helipcopter parents Sara (Natalie Morales) and Laird (Matthew Broderick) with whom Maddie makes a connection.
Other notable cast members include:
- Hasan Minhaj as Doug
- Laura Benanti as Allison
- Danielia Maximillian as Hostess
- Scott MacArthur as Jim
- Jordan Mendoza as Crispin
- Kelley Rae O’Donnell as Mother
- Victorya Danylko-Petrovskaya as Cheerleader
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Christina Catechis as Waitress
- Jarquez McClendon as Darnell
- Kyle Mooney as Jody
- Ben Heineman as Bed Teen #3
- Will Fitz as Stunt Man Uncle Sam
- Andrew Barth Feldman as Percy
- Victor Verhaeghe as Dad
- Bob Leszczak as College Alumnus
- Quincy Dunn-Baker as Travis
- Matt Walton as Wallstreet Guy
- Darren Valinotti as Laser tag boy
- Thomas E Johnson as Country Club Patron
- Quentin Pardee Collins as Surfer
- Madison Jessica Bennett as Arcade Minor
- Brendan Kispert as Athlete 1
- Lauren Yaffe as Pedestrian / Restaurant Patron
- Sejal Joshi as Teenage Girl #2
- Gay Haubner as Country Club Wife
- Nicole Izanec as Matronly Woman
- Julia Braine as Bed Teen #3
- Monica Pierson as Incoming Student
- Iván Amaro Bullón as Yacht Club Patron
- Alysia Joy Powell as Fern
- Jaylin Loveday as Mixer staff
- Brian Calì as Mechanic