Wolverine movies are so popular that fans can’t stop watching the X-Men movies in order. The man is included in every major team of Marvel that makes him one of the most important character of the Marvel cinematic universe due to his selfless sacrifices and supreme kindness.
X-Men fights for the world who hates him and wants to see his dead face but he never disrespect anyone and make sure that every people should reach safely at home. Heroes are known to save the day and Wolverine does this best, he’s been shot, wounded and faced terrible things on various occasions but these setbacks didn’t stop him from doing all his great works.
Wolverine Movies in Chronological Order
Here’s the best order to watch all 11 Wolverine films that will make perfect sense:
- X-Men: First Class (released in 2011, set in 1962)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (released in 2014, past sequences set in 1973)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (released in 2009, set in 1979)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (released in 2016, set in 1983)
- Dark Phoenix (released in 2019, set in 1992)
- X-Men (released in 2000, set in near future from 2000)
- X2: X-Men United (released in 2003, set after X-Men 2000)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (released in 2006, set after X-Men 2)
- The Wolverine (released in 2013, set after X-Men: The Last Stand)
- The New Mutants (released in 2020, set in the present day and likely before Logan)
- Logan (released in 2017, future sequences set in 2029)
Where to watch all Wolverine movies?
All movies of Wolverine are not streaming on a single platform. They are widely distributed to various OTT platforms such as HBO MAX, Hulu, and Disney+ with most of the movies streaming on Disney plus. There will be no X-Men movies after The New Mutants as this marks the end of franchise like The Harry Potter.
|Name of Wolverine Movies||Available on this streaming platform|
|X-Men: First Class(2011), X-Men: Days of Future Past(2014), X-Men Origins: Wolverine(2009), X-Men: Apocalypse(2016), Dark Phoenix(2019), X-Men (2000), X2 (2003), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)||Disney+|
|The Wolverine (2013), The New Mutants (2020)||HBO MAX|
About The Wolverine
The Wolverine is the story of a marvel superhero character(played by Hugh Jackman in movies) who become a mutant with an unstoppable healing power and metal claws by which he can even break mountains. However, he utilizes his power for the wellness of others and makes sure the safety of common people with no no-nonsense attitude. Despite saving lives everyday, he is often criticized by the public due to his killing nature.