All of Us are Dead is a South Korean horror TV series created by Lee JQ, Kim Nam-su, and Chung Sung-il for Netflix. The thriller series is inspired from the webtoon of the same name by Joo Dong-geun whose story sets around a post apocalyptic period while a zombie outbreak has taken over the world. Though the epicenter lies in the high school where students are forced to become the predator of the deadly cannibals.
Where was All of Us are Dead filmed?
All of Us are Dead was filmed inside Seoul, South Korea during mid 2021. The place is famous for its modern technology, ancient temples, and favorable environment that makes it an ideal shooting location for the production of K-dramas and TV shows like New World k-series, Squid Game, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, Youth of May, etc.
Most of the school scenes were shot in a 4 storied building. The shooting was delayed after a few days due to the Covid-19 outbreak and resumed after a few weeks from where they have left. All the filming is done within Seoul with the expert choreographers who taught cast members the right way to perform.
- Lee Yoo-mi as Lee Na Yeon
- Jeon Bae-soo as Nam So Ju
- Chan-Young Yoon as Lee Chung San
- Kyoo-hyung Lee as Song Jae Ik
- Yi-Hyun Cho as Choi Nam Ra
- Byeong-cheol Kim as Lee Byeong Chan
- Park Solomon as Lee Su Hyuk
- Ji-hu Park as Nam Ohn Jo
- Victoria Grace as On-jo
- Harrison Xu as Chung-san
- In-soo Yoo as Yoon Gwi Nam
- Lisa Yamada as Hyo-Ryeong
- Darren Keilan as Lee Su-Hyeok
- Rich Ting as Chief of Staff Seon-Moo
- Nicole Fong as Ha-ri
- Shin Jae Hwi as Chang Hoon
- Ivan Mok as Min-jae
- Chase Yi as Male Helicopter Pilot 4
- Lee Eun-Saem as Park Mi Ji
- Ahn Seung-Kyoon
- Yi-Seo Jung
- Lim Jae-Hyeok